Monday, August 10, 2009

Introducing April!

I have been dying to share with all of you some of our newest photographer's work. I absolutely adore her and I know you all will too. Funny how God just sees your need and supplies the desires of your heart. She is currently booking sessions in Moorsville, Tuscumbia and in studio sessions for August. Her session fee is $60.00 Just incase you do not already know she is.
April
Name: April Warhurst
Her babies Jesse and Josie
Aprils babies
Here is information swiped straight from her myspace page. LOL
I have been blessed beyond measure from of course the awesome Lord above the past four years starting with my sweet sweet Josie May, then two years later my sweet sweet Jesse Kate. I guess you could say the blessings began before I was born into existence. I worked in banking for eight years. God closed that door and opened a window of some amazing opportunities. Through banking and working with the public I learned a lot and I am thankful for the opportunities from the people who gave them to me. I worked on my own as a photographer for a couple of years and absorbed anything related to photography. A little lady named Heather Mitchell (some of you may know her as the most amazing photographer ever)lol...asked me to join her already established most awesome clientele and overflowing business. After much thought (well not really, I jumped at the chance) here I am. How could I turn down such a wonderful opportunity, perfect for me and my family. I have been there for a couple of months now and I have loved every minute of it. So much more fun than working solo:) Very intimidated at first but I know things are going to go great. NONE of it would have been possible without the support of my friends and family. Thank you so much for having confidence in my work and pushing me in times when I didn't feel good enough. It has been an amazing process. Leigha, Brandy thank you so much for letting me take picture upon picture upon picture of your kids and supporting me all the way, ya'll have been there from the very beginning. I know very well that I would have never gotten this far without you. Thanks to all my high school buddies who have let me photograph their children and who have helped spread the word. I feel like I'm giving an acceptance speech, oh well, I'm not gonna hold back these words because I'm afraid of how I may sound.lol.......I am so tired of feeling that way. Wow, this feel very liberating.lol....... Josh, you always believe in me and support my dreams and I am so very thankful for you. Well, there is always the financial side of a business and I have some pretty awesome parents that have supported my hobby turned dream job and I couldn't ask for a better momma and daddy. Not only that they are some of the hardest working people I know if not the hardest working people and I am so thankful for their working moral they have passed down to me. I am so proud of my baby sister for all her accomplishments. She is a teacher and I have seen her do her job and she does it very well. Her calling is to be a teacher. Thanks Mandy for all your encouraging words. I am so lucky to still have two Grandmothers here with me and I love them so much. I want to get them all alone and hear all about their journey to this point in their life. I know I have so much to learn from them. All these blessings and I don't deserve any of it. Isn't it great how our Savior works. Amazing Grace is what gets me through this life and as wonderful or sometimes not so much so as this life is I am glad I have eternity to look forward to. Having that peace of mind is like no other. Thank you my most beautiful baby girls for letting me see life through the eyes of children. You remind me of how I am suppose to feel before the years added to my life, when I saw things in black and white and there was no grey. I want to be the best momma for you because you deserve nothing less. As I get older I am learning to embrace who I am. As my best friend says "Life is too short, be no one but yourself, everyday." If you want to know anything else just ask
She has been working hard here at the studio all summer and here are some of her latest photographs.
IMG_5264
IMG_4891
IMG_0148
IMG_0389
IMG_4505
IMG_5397

No comments: