Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Santa dates release...UPDATE filled 7-1-09

Finally we have confirmed with the big guy in red our dates for our annual Santa and Me portraits. He will be here in our studio November 2-6. These dates always fill fast so be sure to book immediately. We will start taking appointments this Friday June 26 at 10:00. Last year we had people waiting in line for hours before we opened so do not procrastinate. These will be gone soon!Santa and Ivy 2008Classic Christmas
Santa's Helper

3 comments:

kate moss said...

Wow those are so sweet! I have always thought about doing something like this. These shots are seriously amazing. Great work.

mirka psak said...

if I lived closer I would totally bring Logan for you to do his pics... love that idea!

Unknown said...

Heather, these are so beautiful and unique. I would LOVE to do something like this in my future studio. Well done on this vision!